Friday, August 3, 2012

Playing Catch Up

If your like me it seems like summertime just flies by.
So much to do before the snow flies once more.
I've gotten so far behind these past few weeks. So now's my time to show you all the Wonderful things I've been receiving in all those swaps I played in.


I was lucky enough to have Kimberly as my swap partner. She sent me this WAY KEWL Altered Altoids tin. This was her First Steampunk piece. Can you believe it!!! I just adore everything she creates but this takes the cake!!! Love the ride! See more pics on her blog at Art Joy Stuff


Then I played in a swap for Blissful art. We were to make charms from vintage things. Here's the ones I received back. Pretty great charms aren't they!!! Top L to R- Peace Schuyler, Becky Swartzlander,Marsha Mees,Wendy Aspinall,
BottomL to R -Kimberly Laws, and mine.


A few Atc Swaps. This one was for Beware Pirates at VPI.
The talent in this group just blows me away.
Top L to R.-Kris Dickinson,Liz DeWitt,Wendy Aspinall.
Bottom L to R.- Laura Carson, Connie Koutsourelis, April Dudko.
 Love them all !!!


Way back when I shared the ATC's I made for the
VPI group for the Corsets/ Dress Forms swap.
 Here's the darlings I received back from these talented gals.
Top L to R- Kris Dickinson, Michelle Carrier,Terri Daugherty.
Bottom L to R.-Sandy Scholz,Martina Fuchs,Candy Colwell.



and From The Altered Domino book .
Wendy created this wonderful Steampunk Domino book.
You can see more of Wendy's art here at Bliss Angels


These weren't for a swap but a couple pieces I made for some dear Blog friends for their Birthday.
They weren't quite finished in this photo. I went back and added a little text.
Hope it made their day just a bit more special.

If you get a chance check out these amazing artists blogs. Well worth the visit!
Hope your all enjoying your summer.

33 comments:

Diane said...

How fun to find these things in your mailbox - every day a surprise!! They're all amazing. Have a great day. Diane

Marsha @ Tattered Chick said...

Ohhhh, love the steampunk altoid tin!!! WOW!!

You received some fabulous swap goodies! You got one of my charms, the one with no card and no name :( I know NEXT time to add one, LOL

I'll have a catch up post this weekend :)

xoxo

Unknown said...

Fabby swaps fantastic in fact ;0) that altoid tin is special! love the swan. As always the jewellery you make is amazing. Love Dawn xx

Valerie-Jael said...

Wow, what mounds of wonderful stuff! Valerie

Linda M. Cain said...

What fun! And so many wonderful treasures!

~Linda

Janet Ghio said...

You've gotten some great swaps in the mail!

Daniele said...

what wonderful inspirtaion pieces you have recieved Lynn
have a fabbie weekend
hugs

Unknown said...

Every creation is jsut so beautiful!!! :D I cant say which is my fave, they're all so creative and inspirational! Steampunk is always a go! :D

Hugs,

Jo said...

Lynn, these swaps are gorgeous, you run with a hugely talented group!!! And the jewellery you made ... amazing!!! big hugs!

Netty said...

wow every one of them fabulous. x

Marie Lost Bird Studio said...

Hi Lynn,
what fabulous goodies you received.
I admired the altoid tin already on Kimberly's Blog just awesome.
Oh, you have no idea how very special I felt receiving your gorgeous necklace,dear Lynn:)
Thank you so much again.
Yes, summer is just flying by.
Have a wonderful weekend.
Hugs,
Marie

Unknown said...

speechless! yet. again. xoDonna

Lululiz said...

OMG, so much wonderful eye candy. You are in some awesome swaps with amazingly talented girls.

Your necklaces are beautiful and the recipients will be thrilled to bits with them.

ImagiMeri said...

How fun! Beautiful, beautiful stuff....you're a very lucky lady!

Hugs,
Meri

Annie said...

Wow Lynn you are one lucky lady to receive such fabulous makes and how lucky are the recipients of your creations. I must join in these sharing groups x crafty hugs Annie x

Terry said...

Lynn, what fun all the way around! That is some awesome mini art! Wow! Those necklaces are so beautiful and I know will be loved! All of your necklaces are grand and I am so lucky to have one! XOXO Hope you have a great weekend!

JoAnne said...

All great swaps Lynn! I saw Kimberly's steampunk piece before and it's oustanding. Enjoy!

Sarah said...

Lots of pretties!!!

Michele said...

yougot some delicious goodies! whoo hoo! xo

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Thanks for sharing all your lovely photos. So much wonderful talent around us, besides some lasting friendships. Adorable jewelry too.
Have a wonderful weekend.

pchickki said...

Beautifully done goodies. I make and sell altered altoid tins and this one is exceptional. Kodos to the designer.
Have a great day !

Redanne said...

I think I have been struck dumb! What beautiful, amazingly gorgeous creations. How lovely to be able to swap too - wow, wow, wow! A x

Sugar Lump Studios said...

I love the wonderful treasures you have received and the tin is amazing!

Diana Seal said...

I'm speechless! Absolutely gorgeous goodies!

Sophie said...

Meine Güte, Lynn! Ich falle um!

Das ist ja großartig, so viele schöne Werke...
Ich bin total aus dem Häuschen :-)

Liebe Grüße

Healing Woman said...

Lynn all of the swap items are fabulous but the altoid tin from Kim takes top prize.. how amazing. It's the most creative one I've eve seen!!!

Yvonne Garner said...

Hi Lynn, So kind of you to share what you received in your swaps! Truly inspirational. Thanks for stopping by my blog recently with kind words. Truly appreciated. Best, Yvonne

Lovey said...

Fun!!!

Shopgirl said...

Great eye candy...I will go look at their blogs...Thank you for sharing, Mary Idaho

Unknown said...

WOW! So many wonderful creations to look at.

Hugs~

misteejay said...

What fabulous goodies - how lovely to receive all those wonderful treasures.

Toni xx

Carol W. said...

Awesome goodies! Love the necklaces - fabulous job.

Marva Plummer-Bruno said...

Wow! Absolute gorgeousness! You've gotten some awesome happy mail!!! Love your frozen Charlotte pendants!

Blog Archive