Thursday, February 17, 2011

OWOH Winners


I have so enjoyed visiting all the blogs during the One World One Heart Giant blog hop!. So many talented artists out there in blogland. I found several new blogs to follow and picked up some new followers myself, Thank you for all your kind words.  I so appreciate every one of them. I only wish I could send everyone something. If you didn't win this time not to worry I'll have another giveaway coming soon. I LOVE to share!!! Now its time for me to draw my 3 winners. I had 338 comments for my giveaway (WOW). The first pick will get first choice , the second pick gets second and the third gets what ever is left. If for some reason I am unable to reach any of my winners I will redraw after 48 hours.
So here goes. Using the random # generator.

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:
156
170
123
Timestamp: 2011-02-18 06:33:32 UTC

#156 is Stampdiva - Lynne

#170 is Erica

#123 is Michele at Nook and Cranny

Congrats Ladies. Please email me with your shipping information and your choices.
Thanks again everyone!
Hugs Lynn

7 comments:

misteejay said...

Glad you had a good "hop" Lynn - congrats to the lucky winners.

Toni :o)

Jo said...

oh those are very lucky ladies!!! this "hop" was so much fun!!!

Marie Lost Bird Studio said...

Congratulations to the lucky winners! Have a wonderful weekend,Lynn.
Hugs,
Marie

Valerie-Jael said...

Congrats to the lucky winners!

Lynne Moncrieff said...

I cannot believe I am one of the winners. This is too amazing. Thank You so much.
Wishes.
Lynne

Unknown said...

how wonderful for all your winners!

ImagiMeri said...

Lucky, Lucky winners. I, for one, can attest to the beauty of your creations. Congratulations to your winners.

Love ya'
Meri

Blog Archive